FS: 79 Scirocco

I have a 79 Scirocco for sale in the SF Bay Area. Car is in rough shape on the outside but drives OK. Has 150K miles but still runs pretty good. Interior is in very good shape, except for the driver and passanger seat. Has GTI wheels and very good sumitomo rubber. Also has lowered suspension with quality pieces. Passed Calif smog with no problems.

This would be a good parts car or project car for someone with the time and/or initiative. I thought I would try to sell before I donated to charity, so it's only going to be around for a couple weeks.

If anyone is interested, email me at mike snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. I no longer look at this forum much, so don't post replies here. Make me an offer.

Reply to
Dominguez Mike