FS EBAY: *** DIESEL *** car: VW engine in volvo 240.

Hi, Sorry for cross posting, but since the car has a VW engine in it it's somewhat relevant to the newsgroup. I've seen other people converting their Diesels to vegetable oil in this newsgroup so I figured it'd be ok to post.

I'm selling my Volvo 240 on ebay. It has a VW DIESEL engine in it. I bought it two years ago to convert it to vegetable oil but was too busy to ever do it. Now my landlord wants the car out of the backyard. Here is a link to the auction:

It's item 4508296210, or just search for "diesel volvo 240".

If you've ever wanted to do a conversion, this would be a great car for it, although it still runs on pump diesel. For all of you who think they could be on Monster Garage, here's your chance at an actual project. Jesse James would think that this is very easy, just install some hoses, a heating element and a switch.

Please email me with any questions at tom snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com The auction ends Sunday evening at midnight, eastern time.

Thanks for reading, Tom.

Reply to
Tom Boston