FS in MD: 14" wheels

I just got a set of 14" BBS rims, two need repair, otherwise very nice with all caps and lugs. Came off an A1 Jetta. I'd like to use them on my 'roccet so if you'd be interested in a set of 14" Borbet Type C's let me know. If nobody wants the C's I guess I would sell the BBS rims as well but if you really want 'em make me an offer before I have 'em fixed otherwise the price goes up obviously. I'm located in between Washington DC and Annapolis, MD.

thanks

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel