FS Voltage and Air/Fuel Ratio Gauges

Hello all,

We have Voltage and Air Fuel Ratio gauges for sale on our site

for different generations of veedubs, A2 andA3 GTI/Jetta/Golf/GLi, B3 Passat and Audi. In preparation is A1 and A4VWs as well as oil pressure gauges. Here are some of the lastfeedbacks from ebay (uncensored - 100% positive) AAAAAA++ awesome stuff guys! make some more vw performance parts please!! awesome products, very professional, gauges a must have for veedub owners! good ++++++ Excellent auction and product! Thanks! Item arrived in great shape. Thanks! Quality Product, well worth the wait!! Great Seller!! Would def. buy from again! good product Great item Awesome gauge!!! great product at great price, thanks nice product but took a little long the recive but it was worth it Thanks Excellent!!!!!!!! gauge worsk great thanks A++++ awsome gauge!! recieved in no time! Thank you very much. awsome part looks cool ....

And what one of threads on

says about us
If someone is interested in the items you can also bid on the items through ebay, if that makes you more comfortable
Thanks for looking

Armin B. duostyling.com

Reply to
Armin B.