Goodby '87 Vanagon

I say goodby and thanks to you all. I've sold my 87 Vanagon, had it since it was new. It served me well, but is being replaced by a '62 Corvair van I've just restored. The group had been most helpful over the years. I wish you all good and safe motoring.

Jim Corey Atascadero, CA

Reply to
Jim Corey

enjoy the Corvair. What a remarkable beast (in every sense of that word).

Peter Wieck Wyncote, PA

Reply to
pfjw

I don't guess you condone conversions?