Help! '87 Jetta no start

RTFM? Yeah, I'll do that. It's at the shop, and I'm at the office.

Reply to
Rex B

Dan Myers I replied to your very helpful email, but it bounced with "No access allowed". I guess there's a spam filter intervening.

Reply to
Rex B

It's all in the Bentley.

If you have it, read it.

If you don't have it, buy it.

Reply to
EC

Got the Bentley Ran out of patience and time. Jetta is in the trailer, soon to be deposited at the shop. Thanks for all the help. I'll post results if anyone is interested.

- - Rex Burkheimer WM Automotive Fort Worth TX

EC wrote:

Reply to
Rex B

yes post results! thanks