how to reset airbag warning light

While looking for a burnt out fuse for my brake lights, I accidentally removed the fuse for the airbag system in my 2000 Golf GLS. Now, the airbag warning light stays on.

Any suggestions on how to turn it off?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Morgan Perry

You did something else too... Just removing (and replacing) the fuse won't set the light (think about what happens when you swap batteries...) I'd check to make sure the fuse is still good, and fully seated first. Try disconnecting the battery for a while and see if that helps (after rechecking the fuse).

Reply to
PeterD