I Found a New Beetle For Sale

2000 NB GLS with only 49000 miles. Looks real good. Is there anything I should look for?

Cecil

Reply to
Detailing Dude

As with any used car, have it inspected by an independent mechanic - and ask the seller lots of questions. One thing to avoid is a car that may superficially look good, but was involved in a flood or storm such as Hurricane Katrina. Also, check it out with Carfax.

Reply to
Papa

Thanks Papa That is my plan. I have a company right near my office that does that for me. I was just wondering about things like "they eat CV joints" or something I may want to avoid. It's really a good deal. The dealer is a van and truck dealer and took this in trade. It's going to auction Monday if I don't buy it.

Cecil

Reply to
Detailing Dude