In car Navigation

Did the 05 Passat (USA) have in car factory nav unit available? I would like to have one but prefer the factory clean look.

Cecil

Reply to
Detailing Dude

I don't know if they had a factory unit, I have not seen one, but that does not mean there was not one.

You may want to consider a couple of things about factory units. The technology is still changing. Upgrading what is built into your car can be rather expensive. Look at what so many car owners faced when their On-Star systems were outmoded. The same could happen to a built in Navigation system.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan