Jetta 2001

Hello everyone The catalytic converter end toward the engine has an expansion or flex section before the flange that ties with the manifold. The expansion(flex section) broke off from the tube leading to the converter (the other end is fine). I took off the braiding over the flexible section and all seem very solid except that they are parted.

Is there a kit, specifically made for this, which clamps over the break in the tubing and bonds the ends together?

Thank Sam

Reply to
Sam

I think a good exhaust shop can replace that flexible section.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1