Jetta New Model ('99) Cup Holder

Okay, after four years the cup holder finally blew. It will cost $60 to replace, so says the dealer, for the same piece of junk. I understand they usually don't last even four years, so this is quite an expense every couple years for a cup holder. Does anyone know a good aftermarket one for this car? I have a stick shift and haven't found anything sufficient.

TIA, Martha

Reply to
MB

Have you seen the one VW sells for between the front seats? Manual or automatic; doesn't matter. No experience with it, yada, yada, yada.

sd

Reply to
sd