Mk 4 climate control lighting

I know this has been addressed in the past. So often that all of the searches that I can find are off topic as if it is common knowledge.

I need to find a replacement bulb for the backlighting of the climate control fan knob in a Mk4 Jetta. Sylvania 37, 73, and 74 all do not work. The bases are too big. Do I have to go to the dealer???

Please CC response to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance!!! quack

Reply to
duckbill

Going dealer rate is about $2 so save some gas and stop by your dealer!

Reply to
Woodchuck