My slugish Vanagon problems, solved!

Ok we finally figured out the damn problems. Ok for starters I was slightly low on trans fluid. I had checked it a few times, but I think I mad a mistake while doing it, not having it running and it neutral (I am really a air-cooled manual transmission guy). Once we got that sorted out it was discoed that the Temp sensor II, 1: had a corrode and broken wire, 2 That connector was also broken, and 3: the sensor was bad. Ok now that we have that fixed I would have thought that the van was ok. Wrong. Some where on the motor there was a connector that must have either been loose or had some slight corrosion on it. I was messing around testing ohms on things, got correct reading and just put it all back together and wow she works fin now. What a big pain in the ass.

Reply to
george taylor