My window fell down and can't get up

02 gti ... I went to put the drivers side window down and....down it went. it seems that the plastic cable holder broke and the window just dropped...I'm sure this is old news but when i went to have it repaired they did both sides under warranty. They said that it wasn't a recall but voluntary and they have done hundreds of them...it took about 1 1/2 hours to do the job. My advice if you have a 02 gti or jetta and, you have some time, get the plastic part replaced with metal before you're caught in the rain.
Reply to
Rakblight2