Need help finding '92 VW Corrado Parts

Hi all... just recently purchased a '92 Corrado SLC/VR6 which needs some front-end body work. Cost of parts at the dealerships going to cost me over $3K, way out of a college students price range. Can anyone direct me to VW parts sites where I can get good used hood, LH/RH fender, bumber reinforcement, bumper, and grill for cheap? May be asking a lot, but sure would appreciate any guidance here.

Reply to
hjhammond3

Your best bet is going to be a junk yard. Where I live (Northern California) the Corrados are not plentiful at the junk yards, but I do see them from time to time.

Reply to
Randolph