Corrado lights problem

I have a 1990 Corrado G60, and in trying to use my high beams, they don't work. I'm assuming that it is the stalk on the steering column.
Has anyone else run into this problem, or have any better ideas?
Thank you

Try the easy things first: Check the fuses; remove and test the bulbs.
I'm not sure but I think that the G60's have a relay for the high beams; so the switch is not carrying much current and thus unlikely to have failed.
When you click the switch does it feel normal?
Rick (Corrado '93 SLC)
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 16:15:01 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

    I believe I have heard that as well. Of course that means the OP should be checking the relay as well.

CP Miller wrote:

Yes, I have had exactly the same problem, and I went out and bought a used turn signal/lights stalk.
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm betting it's the problem.
Good luck.

Try swapping the relay.
Also remember that it is a V DubYa, and it is getting up in years; so the relevant electrical connectors may be loose or corroded.