Need help finding a part...

1986 Toyota trunk lid spring assembly, complete. I think it is only 4 bolts to remove the entire unit. Toyota no longer supports that old a vehicle and repeated searches on the net have netted me nothing (no pun intended!). I'm not sure but I think the `86 - `89 models are the same (I dont remember when the body style changed). So, if anyone knows where I can get this part in or around the Orange County, California area, Please let me know. New or (most likely) used. I'm tired of the d**n thing banging my hand... Thanks for any help! PeggLeg
Reply to
Peggleg

Peggleg wrote in news:161220071654594734% snipped-for-privacy@online.com:

Other than Nat's suggestions, you can also try:

Or a local wrecking yard.

Reply to
Tegger

I've had good luck in the past a bit upstate from you in the Sacramento area. Make some calls. Nice yards, very orderly, been there personally. Will ship anywhere. They shipped an entire truck body to me. Good luck.

Reply to
user