Neutral/Park/Backup Light Switch

I need a neutral/park/backup light switch for my 1988 VW (Rabbit) Cabriolet Convertible with automatic transmission. Please note: Automatic Transmission, not Manual. This switch is located inside the center console just below the gear shift selector. It has a group of 6 (I think) brass protrusions that act as switch contacts, in 2 rows of 3 contacts.

I also need the black plastic lightbulb holder that illuminates the little P,N,R,D,1,2 symbols on the console. This lightbulb holder is located inside the center console and to the left of the gear selector as you face forward.

Anyone know where I can find these items?

Thanks

Reply to
Papa

often has items the dealer can no longerfind. Their prices are good too.

Reply to
Randolph

Unfortunately that website tells me that "the catalog is temporarily unavailable". I seem to remember that same message from them several weeks ago. O, well.

Reply to
Papa

I just bought in ebay some used junkyard parts from 'lennyspumpkin'. I send him a message requesting a part, he listed it with a buy it no price, I bought it he shipped it right away. Excelent service.

Reply to
Eduardo K.

Do you have a URL, email address, or phone number for 'lennyspumpkin' ?

Reply to
Papa

Search for him in ebay..... youll find some auctions already running.

or you can email me at ekaftan at gmail for hime direct email address.

Reply to
Eduardo K.

I did, using Google. Found nothing.

Reply to
Papa

Use eBay's own advanced search, it allows you to search by seller. See:

then look at seller's other auctions.

Reply to
Randolph

Thank you very much, Randolph, and thank you, Eduardo, as well. I'll contact that person directly now that I know how. He doesn't have that switch listed on any of his auctions, but maybe he has the part.

Reply to
Papa

Send me an email at e @ nn . cl or ekaftan @ gmail . com and I can send you more info.

Reply to