2000 VW Jetta - Temp gauge

Hi,

I have a 2000 Jetta VR6.

On my way in to work this afternoon, the car was bucking a little bit. I noticed the temp gauge was at the lowest level.

On my way home, I didnt get any bucking, but my temp gauge went to after halfway and the back down to the lowest level.

Any ideas?

Thanks Brian

Reply to
bdaoust

If you mean way cold then the ECT needs replaced. Bucking, then maybe a coil pack is going bad. Suggest getting engine and instrument scanned for fault codes.

Reply to
Woodchuck