Online parts source in Canada?

I'm looking for a reverse light switch (020 945 415 A). The dealer has them for $39.48 but I found one in the States for ~$12 and would like to find either a shop in Canada or at least that ships to Canada.

TIA! Darryl.

Reply to
Darryl

Is that the 5 pin multi switch or the regular 2 pin one?

Where in Canada are you?

-Antony

Reply to
Antony Hilliard

Reply to
Darryl

I'm in Victoria and out here Bow-Wow parts is the handiest VW equip. source.

They don't have everything though so I'm about to try ordering some stuff from Impex, at

.

They say they ship to Canada.

Good luck!

-Antony