OT: Wanted: Momo Shift Knobs in NYC

I want to actually see/touch them before I purchase - anywhere I can see the collection in NYC? In particular, I want to see how their action-series knobs feel; but also how the finish is on the entire line, and also what they feel like in my hand. You know, like trying camcorders out at the store - I think shift knobs definitely fall in the try-before-you-buy category.

I'm posting here cuz I have a 2000 B5 Wagon 1.8T 5spd ;)

Reply to
Duke Ionescu