Ottawa area 92 Golf for sale for parts

Hey I'm in the Ottawa area (gloucester) and I'd like to sell my

92 Golf for parts. It's got about 300k on it but still runs pretty good, 1.8 5 speed, new rear shocks, fuel pump and filter and a few others. Main problem on this car is RUST, everywhere. I'm selling it as is so no e-test, although it passed 1 year ago with flying colours, and no safety, which is where I think this car would fail miserably due to rust damage. It's also been in an accident while in my possetion, it was run into by someone while it was parked on the road, t-bone style, so driver side door was replaced but there is slight frame damage, which again would probably fail the safety.

Anyway I'm asking $500 (very negotiable) or best offer, as is. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com put something about a Golf in the subject

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v2.3 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Casius

Sorry to say, but $500 is just too much. I've seen less expensive older Golfs for sale on Ebay that were not rusty or wrecked. Perhaps parting it out will bring you more money.

Reply to
Papa

I said it's very negotiable

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v2.3 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Casius

C$ 500 for a running car seems expensive to you?

Reply to
Tom's VR6

C$500 is a good parts car price for a car that runs. I agree.

Reply to
Peter Parker