Overheating 2001 Golf 2.0 Please Help!

Ok so this morning my golf decided that it wanted to start overheating on me for no aparent reason. The fluid light came on, but the overflow was full....and no visible leaks at all...I read another post about a small hose that's under the overflow that went to the head...could this be the problem. Please help...

Reply to
Shay84

Sounds like waterpump impeller failure. 10yr/100,000 miles for first owner, after that 5yr/50K for second owner on

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

A4s have plastic impellers... I forgot. Mine is an A3 and has an all metal impeller...

Reply to
Eduardo K.