Passat mirror

The plastic shell of the driver side mirror is cracked, but the mirror and motor are fine. Where can I get a replacement shell? It seems I have to purchase the entire mirror unit, which I don't need. Any ideas?

Thanks Aabob

Reply to
adam8ants

ebay = aftermarket and even chrome if you desire. dealer = which you can order the mirror cover in the color of your choice AFAIK.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Great - thanks!

Reply to
adam8ants

I have had a Mk4 Golf Mirror Damaged. And was quoted :- Mirror cap (primed) £19.74 Painting of cap £25.00

Baz

Reply to
Baz