Re: Jetta '99 taillight

Thanks, Matt. I'll check it out (the site) and see if they've got anything for me... I'll also drop by the dealer today and see the prices (I also need some nice wheels to replace the stock ones that the 1999 GLS comes with).

Thanks once again. Miles

>Dang... now that sucks. I didn't know that. Thanks, Matt. > > Shop around on the 'net. You might be able to find one at a decent price, > probably better than the dealer. You also might find one on ebay, > especially buying from people that have modified their Jettas with > aftermarket taillamps and they want to sell their OEM ones. Also go to >
and post a WTB in their classifieds section for> the Golf/Jetta IV.> >
Reply to
MT

Try

They have stuff like that (it's knockoff stuff but I've been happy with what I've gotten from them). Taillights for 99 Jettas seem to be in the $40 range -- there are several versions it seems.

It's probably not so much of an issue with a taillight but bet sure to get a shipping quote from them before ordering. You can order a $16 grille, and have it come in a box half the size of the car, with a $60 oversize shipping charge. It happened to me.

-jimc

Reply to
JimConnell