pt cruiser fuse 13

iam having a problem with fuse 13 blowing on my 2001 pt cruiser. it contols fuel pump and asd system. it blows at random intervals. any suggestions as to where to start looking for a short or other problem?any help is apprciated. thanks, jay

Reply to
mysteryroach

philthy

Boy do you sound like Daniel Stern. Do you just pull this stuff out of your hat? there is no recall for PCM connectors on that year. That recall is for

2003-2004 model vehicles. Why not give some useful info now and then.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

More then likely the fuel pump is causing this to happen. Does this vehicle have high mileage?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
Sean&Heather

ASD is automatic shut down relay

Reply to
maxpower

thanks, glen. someone else also suggested the fuel pump as the culprit. as a matter of fact, it does have close to 200,000 miles. once the weather turns, we'll drop the tank and put in a new pump. thanks again.

Reply to
mysteryroach