Re: The world is really unstable these days.....<--- well, if it includes yer VW being unstable then ok.. otherwise go away.. ;-).

We've got a lot to deal with these days. Terrorism, Recession, Weather and

more. It's all got me concerned.

>I thought I'd tell you all about this group I found where everyday people get

together and try to learn how to deal with it all.

(I used to be a member, but I'm moving to an area that doesn't have internet,

so I left a few days ago. Internet is off tomorrow)

> >Here's a bit on the group. Check it out or don't. > >misc_survivalism_moderated · Survivalism and Preparedness. >
>This list is for those who want themselves and their loved ones to survive and

prosper during hard times.

>War, riots, famine, crime, drought, flooding, fire, contaminated water

supplies, inflation, job loss, and many more.

>Are you ready to deal with any situation? > >Join us as we learn from each other how to survive. > >On-topic: Food storage, firearms, canning, gardening, self-sustaining

communities, back to basics, water purification, alternative power,

conservation, homesteading, first aid and more. > >Off-topic: Politics, religion, current affairs, philosophy, conspiracy

theories, New World Order, racism.

Reply to
Lao Peng