Re: will a 2.0 16V fit in an A1

Nevermind ,, found the answer in an internet search ..

Dave

I _think_ I'd read about someone doing this in a magazine article at some >point , don't remember exactly . > >Will the engine bay accomodate the 2.0 16v ; is the block the same size as >the 1.8 16V or is it a bit taller > >The car is an 84 Jetta GLI . > >Dave > > > > > >
Reply to
Kneel Jung