retaining clip

Anyone know a source for retaining clips for VW electical connectors?

Recently I replaced the starter on my wife's 1999 Jetta and the little spring clip flew away when I removed the connector lead coming from the starter switch where it plugs onto the starter. :-(

Maybe without the clip, the plug will work itself loose.

The good news is that the car starts now.

Reply to
Andrew Eckhardt