Rotor came off but...

The rotor finally came off my 90 Golf 8v but in the process I busted loose one of the sensors on the top of the upper radiator hose as it leads to the motor. One of these is the coolant temp sensor.

What's the other? What are the two sensors in order?

Will I have to replace that whole plastic piece that leads from the hose to the motor that houses the sensors?

What's that called?

Thanks!

Reply to
Ears

Replace that coolant flange if it is broken or leaking! Both sensors should be coolant temp sensors. One sensor should be for the temp gauge and the other will be for the Fuel Injection.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Yep...blue is usually the FI and the black one is usually the gauge.

Reply to
Matt B.