See you all in a week!

Well, it's time... I need a break from VW's and the cold weather so my family is off to Phoenix Arizona! But with some luck I will find a computer to check in and see what's going on. Does anyone know how to post to this newsgroup from an AOL account? Tell me more as I might signup for their 45 day free trial.

Later

Reply to
Woodchuck

Take Care!

- Peter

Reply to
Peter Cressman

When you use AOL, that does not preclude you from using other software/browsers as well, once you are connected. So, for example, you can connect through AOL, and then bring up Netscape. Netscape has a news reader built in. If AOL does not serve news lists, you would have to sign on with one of the commercial web-based news browsers.

Make sure you don't use a credit card for that, or you end up like millions of others who subsequently had a hard time getting the service stopped.

Reply to
TransFixed

My god but it's only October and you need a break from the cold? Where do you live?

Reply to
Matt B.