sorta OT: timing light

Hey guys...

my old dwell meter just kacked it, so I'm looking for some new tools... now once upon a time I bought a used timing light I think from a reader of this newsgroup and it was cool as heck... about the same size and shape as a mag lite and it had a dialback advance thing as well as a built in tach and dwell meter. Unfortunately I used it exactly once before I moved, and I'd let my neighbor borrow it and was unable to retrieve it before I blew town. I really liked that unit and would buy another if I just remembered what it was called! anyone know what I'm talking about? I believe it was German made.

thanks,

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel