Central locking module needed (96 Golf)

My central locking stopped working. The pump is toasted (water got to it).

ANybody has a good used one they can part cheap? thanks.

Reply to
Eduardo K.

ETKA lists the same pump (1H0-962-257 G) for Golf / Jetta / Vento Bora from 1992 through 1998, and for the cabriolet all the way through 2002. I would head for the local auto wrecker and find one there.

Reply to
Randolph

Nearest one is in the US, US$1000 in plane tickets :)

I live where very few Golfs end in the dismantlers, no junk yards, and most of them don;t have central locking...

WIll try though. Thanks.

Reply to
Eduardo K.

Use Google or Yahoo and type in 'Used VW parts' without the '. Find one that will ship to your country.

Reply to
Peter Parker