Source needed for new body parts: A1 Jetta!!

So I planned to get a couple minor fixes done at the body shop on my '84 GLI, got the car ready to go and as I deliver it to the shop, the guy tells me, "no parts".

Huh? They're obsolete! Wow, I guess this car is getting old. Sure enough, I check with the dealership and a couple sources, like Adirondack, but no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'll have to settle for aftemarket, but that aint all bad if I can get 'em. I am looking for the front apron, just behind the bumper, and a driver door check strap.

Please, help me out with sources if you know them, or to the junk yard I must go!

TIA

JD

Reply to
Jetta Driver

try this guy? i bought some stuff from him but it hasn't arrived yet. supposedly takes quite awhile to ship to canada. hmm

-----Original Message----- From: Richie Fiscina [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net] Subject: WTB: MK1 Stuff

I work for vw so if you need parts at cost let me know ASAP

Reply to
dnotes