tdi CEL engine code

I got my ross kit; but and sent in reg # but I assume they won' answer till Monday.

I replaced my MAF with a MB unit but perf didn't improve. I get the following codes:

17964 charge pressure control negative deviation p1556-35-10 intermittent

16486 ???? (need to get activation # to decode this one)

If anyone can help me with these before Monday I would be grateful

Reply to
Almus Kenter

Would be helpful to know year, model, country?

Reply to
Woodchuck