Tire Pump

Some time ago, I had posted asking about air pumps that could be used for setting tire pressures at home. The idea is that I check my pressures once a month, and would like to set pressure on a cold tire rather than driving a few miles to the gas station and then having to deal with heated tires.

I bought a Campbell Hausfeld CH1200 12V pump from my local Wal-Mart for $10 and it works very well. The only problem is that it doesn't have an integrated pressure gauge, so you have to hook it up, inflate, check pressure with a tire gauge, maybe hook it up again, etc. There are other models that do have integrated gauges.

It's not as fast as the gas station pumps, of course, but if you check every month, you're adding maybe 1-2psi and it's adequate for that.

Reply to
4Motion

Jim B.

Reply to