Transmission/Clutch update

Thank you all that answered my previous question about my car. I just called the mechanic tonight and it's fixed (I had just told him to let me know how much it would cost before he went ahead and did anything). It was the CV joint. I guess it was completely gone inside. Anyway, for $204 and change, it's fixed. Cheaper than a new clutch and labour and alot cheaper than a trannsmission and labour, so I'm not upset about him going ahead and fixing it before I gave him the ok.

Anyway, thanks again, just figured I'd post an update.

Mark Currie

Reply to
Mark Currie

thanks for the update and congrats to you!

dave