vw classifieds online?

Hi all, I'm looking for online classifieds for a2 gti's. I've been checking out autotrader.com but they are too far and few between. I've had better luck at the vwvortex site but it seems that socal area has too few vw's. I'm in san diego and I haven't found anything yet, most are in the L.A. area or san fran, santa clara , cruz area. Any tips are much appreciated.

Thanks, Jesse

Reply to
jgrayson*removetomail*

Try