Replacement Seats in a CJ

Ok got a few bucks and the boss (wife) says I can finally replace my junkyard seats in the CJ7. I'd love to get the Mastercraft seats but I've got to be reasonable....... I'm Looking at Bestop trailmax pro reclining seats but not sure about quality... I have no complaints about my super top but these are seats not a ragtop. So any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated. Anyone have any experience with these or any others??? Oh and hi to all the old timers... Its been a while for me. Ever since Jerry left the group and Bill's been stalked by the crazy, I don't get here much anymore. Also there aren't as many trails in Rhode Island like there were in San Diego... Hell this state is as big as half of SD county. OK I'm rambling.... Thanks in advance. Rich

86 CJ7, with enough mods to do the Rubicon AGAIN but too damn far away from any trails to use them....
Reply to
Rich

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Yeah, and you're not that far from Cape Cod, Maine, and Vermont, so stop bitching. ;^)

Earle

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

replace my

seats but I've

suggestions would be

others???

Ever since Jerry

get here much

far away from

Reply to
Earle Horton

> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O>> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Rich

You mean Jerry Bransford? Did he get rid of his jeep?

Troy

Reply to
Troy

Yes.. He posted quite a long time ago that he was pretty tired of allot of the stuff going on in the NG and basically gave the adios... Like I said, that was a long time ago and I haven't been around in a very long time either...

Reply to
Rich

Don't think so, and he still posts here occasionally.

Dave Milne, Scotland.

Reply to
Dave Milne

There is a seat very similar to the MKasterCraft eats but a lot cheaper. They are Fx seats. I've seen them in the one of the local stores and they look and feel good.

I would check them out.

Nat Man

Reply to
Nat Man