VW Dealer Brochures

Please email me direct with desires: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net OK, here is what I have for 3.00 plus shipping:

1988 Quantum, Scirocco 16V, Jetta, Golf, Fox. 1989 Jetta, Golf/GTI 16V, Cabriolet, Fox, Vanagon, Color & Upholstery Guide. 1990 Corrado, Jetta, Golf/GTI, Cabriolet, Fox, Vanagon, full-line, Wolfsburg Jetta, Wolfsburg Golf/GTI, Fahrvergnugen full-line brochure 1991 full-line 1992 full-line, Passat, Cabriolet, Fox, Golf. 1993 full-line 1994 full-line 1995 full-line, TDI 1996 full-line 1997 full-line 1999 Jetta 2000 VW Motorsports calendar 2001 Jetta

Thanks, Scott snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Scott

I got to pay for these when they were giving them away for free?? Ummm I dont think so. Please let me know if anyone does purchase, I will save a few of my local newspapers!!

Reply to
AlanH70

Your dealer still has brochures from 1988? Hey, if someone wants such a thing, $3 ain't too bad. This guy has been storing all this crap for 15 years...that has to be worth $3. Selling old dealer brochures is pretty common at any auto swap meet, and $3 is a reasonable price.

Reply to
Tony Bad