Owning two

I was thinking today how of all the cars I've owned I've generally had 2. 2 WRXs 2 Chargers 2 Skylines
Is it just me or has everyone else here experienced this.
Fraser
Fraser Johnston wrote:

<snip>
UKRCM gallery still only says 1 WRX... (c;
Douglas

Yeah yeah. Babysitting all weekend because wifey is working 2 12 hour days. So my pic taking time is limited. I'll try and get some tomorrow.
Fraser

As my other half likes to point out, you don't "babysit" yer own kids ;)

LOL.
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

That's actually one of my phrases as well - inherited from my dear departed mother God rest her.

Put kids in car, drive to park, release kids from car, take pics while kids are playing on the swings, taking sweets from strangers and drowning in the pond.
--
Democracy doesn't work - I didn't vote for Prescott yet he's still my
MP.

I don't think wifey will be a big fan of that plan.
Fraser

Not quite, although I've had two Fiestas. However, I can see myself having another Ka or Mondeo without a problem...
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

i had 2 MR2's different years and shapes but still 2 MR2's :) would like a 3rd but the MK3 MR2 has no freaking boot!

Drives the best of the three though - cracking engine.
--
Democracy doesn't work - I didn't vote for Prescott yet he's still my
MP.

Needs to be because you have to drive it to and from more often to bring luggage and passengers...
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

Well, 2 Skodas (A 120L Estelle and a 136 Favorit). 2 Saab 900 Turbos (one pre-facelift 3 door, one post-facelift convertible) 1 Celica GT4 Hmmm, I did think how much nicer an ST205 would be than an ST185 but can't afford one.
--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again. http://smallr.com/rz

2 MR2s 2 309s 3 205s 2 214s 2 360s But 1 Fiesta (that was more than enough!) :)

2381.
--
Democracy doesn't work - I didn't vote for Prescott yet he's still my
MP.

:)
flaw in your logic :)
between me and swmbo
1 mk2 fiesta 1.1(my very first car) awwww 7 mk2 xr2's 1 mk3 fiesta 1.1 1 mk3 fiesta xr2i 1 xr3i (turbo'd) 1 RST 1 sierra xr4i
1 cavalier gsi 4x4 1 cavalier gsi 3 cavalier sri's 1 cavalier 1.8 motorsport(well the interior was nice) 8 novas(various) 2 astra gtes' 1 carlton gsi
1 axgt
1 205 gti
2 punto sportings
1 honda civic dx 1 honda civic vti
1 bmw 318i(e30)
oh bugger this i'm bored now

Four Rovers (200, Montego, 400, 75) Two Volvos (S40, S60) Four vauxhalls (2x Cavalier, 2x Zafira) I'll probably buy another Merc. And we'll probably get another toyota.
--
Democracy doesn't work - I didn't vote for Prescott yet he's still my
MP.

Fraser Johnston wrote:

Yes I have two march superturbos...
Fraser Johnston wrote:

Hmmm...
You knew this was coming, right...
Citroen XMs - 2.0, 2.0cT, 2.0 Estate Citroen CXs - 2400, 25GTi, 25 GTi T2, 2 x 22TRS, 1 x Safari Citroen BXs - 16RE, 19GTi 4x4, 19TRS, 16?? Mk 1 Sierras - 2.0i GLS, 1.6, XR4x4 x 3, XR4i Fiestas - a couple... Seras - 3 Fiat X1/9 - 2 Capris - Mk 1, 3 x Mk III, all Pintos. Tipo/Tempra/Marea - 1 of each (they're all the same bloody car)
Okay, I'm bored now.
Richard
--
RichardK - 1980s in a can. http://www.dmc12.demon.co.uk/music /