Owning two

I was thinking today how of all the cars I've owned I've generally had 2.

2 WRXs 2 Chargers 2 Skylines

Is it just me or has everyone else here experienced this.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

UKRCM gallery still only says 1 WRX... (c;

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Not quite, although I've had two Fiestas. However, I can see myself having another Ka or Mondeo without a problem...

Reply to
DervMan

Yeah yeah. Babysitting all weekend because wifey is working 2 12 hour days. So my pic taking time is limited. I'll try and get some tomorrow.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

i had 2 MR2's different years and shapes but still 2 MR2's :) would like a 3rd but the MK3 MR2 has no freaking boot!

Reply to
Vamp

Well, 2 Skodas (A 120L Estelle and a 136 Favorit).

2 Saab 900 Turbos (one pre-facelift 3 door, one post-facelift convertible) 1 Celica GT4 Hmmm, I did think how much nicer an ST205 would be than an ST185 but can't afford one.
Reply to
NeedforSwede2

As my other half likes to point out, you don't "babysit" yer own kids ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

2 MR2s 2 309s 3 205s 2 214s 2 360s But 1 Fiesta (that was more than enough!) :)
Reply to
Carl Gibbs

LOL.

Reply to
DervMan

Four Rovers (200, Montego, 400, 75) Two Volvos (S40, S60) Four vauxhalls (2x Cavalier, 2x Zafira) I'll probably buy another Merc. And we'll probably get another toyota.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Put kids in car, drive to park, release kids from car, take pics while kids are playing on the swings, taking sweets from strangers and drowning in the pond.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Drives the best of the three though - cracking engine.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

2381.
Reply to
Tim S Kemp

:)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

That's actually one of my phrases as well - inherited from my dear departed mother God rest her.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Needs to be because you have to drive it to and from more often to bring luggage and passengers...

Reply to
DervMan

Yes I have two march superturbos...

Reply to
Ed

Hmmm...

You knew this was coming, right...

Citroen XMs - 2.0, 2.0cT, 2.0 Estate Citroen CXs - 2400, 25GTi, 25 GTi T2, 2 x 22TRS, 1 x Safari Citroen BXs - 16RE, 19GTi 4x4, 19TRS, 16?? Mk 1 Sierras - 2.0i GLS, 1.6, XR4x4 x 3, XR4i Fiestas - a couple... Seras - 3 Fiat X1/9 - 2 Capris - Mk 1, 3 x Mk III, all Pintos. Tipo/Tempra/Marea - 1 of each (they're all the same bloody car)

Okay, I'm bored now.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Git..... they're sort of based on the same car.

If we're using that line, then, I'll go:

Alfa 155, Alfa 156, Fiat Marea.

We've also had a pair of 33s - both at the same time.

SteveH

I had 6 Mk3 Escorts (one was for spares), 2 Mk2 Astra vans (though one was very brief, and only for spares), and 7 Mk3 Carlton Estates (2 of which were for spares).

Reply to
AstraVanMan