vw parts

I have an 87 8v GTI and Cabrio for parts the gti is hit in the rear but evry thing else is good including engine and transmision, glass interior the cab has bad engine and no tranny. E-mail me snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Kafertoys

Where are you, & how much do you want for them? ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

sorry I always do this, I'm in central NC,willing to ship anything and I'll take reasonable offers on any parts.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys