Warm startup problem (was weird startup problem, but was diagnosed)

Ok well I took it to my non-VW mechanic today and found out that as my car gets warm it causes the throttle valve to stay stuck open when i turn off my car, thus causing my car to rev to 4000 when i turn it on. Now since hes not a vw expert, he said it is either the $400 valve itself, or its the system that controls the valve. Any ideas? Anyone seen this before? It only happens if i drive my car and it warms up then i turn it off and restart it.

Reply to
Mike Robinson