What used to be under my hood (A2 Jetta)

Was looking under the little bitty plastic shield under the hood, left side, just in front of the windscreen; I think this shield makes rainwater go somewhere other than down on the shelf the wiper motor sits on.

There are two little "studs" about 1/4" high and about 2" apart, looks like something was supposed to mount there. What?

Reply to
jtaylor

Not sure about other cars but on Digifant cars that's where the ECU mounts and it sits under a square plastic shield.

Reply to
Matt B.