VW Passat 2004 1/2 Weird Windshield Wipers (aerotwin)

Hi, Does anyone know how to find replacements for the "new style" aerotwin Passat windshield wipers (other than the dealership, where it costs about $100 !!!). I was not able to find any replacement for those (I think the model is 925 or something like this, "aerotwin" in any case).

I would really prefer a replacement with a Non -VW part because the original ones don't work well - they leave a smeared traces all over the window during rain (even though I cleaned windows and blades several times) and the visibility is very bad.

Thanks, Ivan

Reply to
batvanio

Try here: