Where can I buy a fuel pressure gauge for testing CIS-E injection?

I know that one of the first steps to diagnosing problems with CIS-E injection is measuring the fuel pressure. So, I would like to purchase a gauge I can use for testing.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate this gauge locally, or even online. I found a generic fuel test gauge at NAPA for $54, but I'm not sure if it has the proper connectors I need.

To make matters worse, I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to connect the fuel gauge to take the measurements. The fuel distributor has a "test port" plug; can I connect the meter there? My Bentley manual says to put the meter in the line running to the cold start valve. If that's true, the NAPA gauge I found certainly won't work.

So, where can I find the proper gauge?

Anthony

Reply to
HerHusband