Wiper inserts for 2001 Jetta

I'm trying to find wiper blade inserts for a 2001 Jetta. Being new to VW I am not sure which of the various inserts on offer will fit. The wiper blade is branded "Valeo". Is this an OEM blade? Since I can't find Valeo branded inserts, can I substitute Bosch inserts?

Thanks, T

Reply to
singh.tripurari

Jim Behning

Do you have Bosch inserts or the blades themselves?

Thanks, T

Reply to
singh.tripurari

Reply to
Jim Behning

I have always used Bosch, and never had better one's.

90 Corrado 05 Jetta 01 Audi A6 01 Audi S6
Reply to
CP Miller