Wiper works only on high

I have a 93 Golf (A3), whose front wipers don't work on intermittent or low, only on high. The rear wiper works fine. I suspect it is either the relay or the switch. But I would like to know definitively and I don't have the means to diagnose it. Any ideas from people who might have come across this problem is appreciated.

Kaveh

Reply to
Ahangar

Got the same problem on my A1 (83).

I've checked out the switch & wiper motor.

Theres power on the fuse so I'm thinking its the relay or (less likely) broken cables between the fusebox & wipers.

Ian

Reply to
ilough