1986 3/4 ton vibration from 57 mph on up

I have been trying to narrow down the cause of the vibration this truck experiences from 57 mph to 65 and then again at 70 mph. Is it possible that being out of alignment could contribute to this? I have already replaced all
the u-joints and tires. The steering wheel is off center by 5-10 degrees or so. I do believe it is do tracking.
Ideas?

Sounds like tires out of balance to me...
Advocate wrote:

Well this is a possibility... but I have replaced them. And I meant to say it is, "Dog Tracking".
Thanks,
MS
Warped rotors, warped drums, drive-shaft out of balance, one or both lock-outs sticking, still in 4wd...
Those were the first thing to come to mind since you replaced all(?) the u-joints and tires.

Driveshaft balance, not uncommon on a GM truck
On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 23:59:30 -0500, "Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote:>Warped rotors, warped drums, drive-shaft out of balance, one or both

----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com
On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 23:59:30 -0500, "Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote:>Warped rotors, warped drums, drive-shaft out of balance, one or both

We had the very same trouble on an '86 and it was this. The rear drums were very rusted from years in the salt-snow. A large chunk of rust fell off one of the drums and all Hell broke loose. Took a lot of trial and error to find the problem.
- Regards Gordie