1986 Suburban window replacement

Folks,
Does anyone know how to remove the driver's side window motor for replacement without removing the whole window/regulator/motor assembly? I have the door panel off and have confirmed that power is
getting to the motor when the switch is pushed, so the motor itself must be toast. Can't see it well and can't work out how it's held in there. Anybody know any tricks?
Thanks -
Edge
If you do find the trick to loosen the motor:
Then the big spring will rotate the motor and bite whichever part of your arm and hand you have in the door.
Take out the regulator and play safe, support the motor to prevent it from rotating when you drill out the rivets, and save your skin for the sharp door frame.
I hope this helps?

Thanks! Sounds like good advice, and I will take it (being rather fond of my arm and hand).
edge

I've worked on the driver's side window on two late model trucks, an 83 and an 85 blazer... both had screws to hold on the motor. You mess around with rolling it up/down until you can work the glass free, then extend it completely to work it out of the door. Make sure you have gojo/fast orange available. You'd swear the Exxon Valdese grew up in there.
~KJ~